Accidents involving falls can occur to anybody, anywhere, at any time. Unfortunately, they frequently cause severe injuries that can cause discomfort on the physical, mental, and financial levels. You might be wondering what damages you are entitled to if you were injured due to a slip and fall in California. A slip and fall accident attorney might be your best ally in establishing a personal injury claim in such circumstances. Are you aware of what to do after a slip and fall accident? Here are the top five actions to take:
- Seek Medical Attention
- Report the Incident
- Gather Evidence
- Preserve Clothing and Shoes
- Consult with an Attorney
Further, if you are curious to know how to file a slip and fall claim for non-economic damages, then you are required to follow the given steps:
- Consult with an Attorney
- Document Your Pain and Suffering
- Present a Strong Case
- Negotiate with the Insurance Company
Now if you are thinking What Damages Can I Receive for My Slip and Fall Accident In 2023? Then here is the answer;
- Healthcare Charges: You have the right to get compensation for any healthcare costs, involving hospital stays, doctor visits, surgeries, prescription medications, physical therapy, and ongoing medical care.
- Pain and Suffering: These losses are meant to compensate you with the slip and fall liability claims for the distress that resulted from the accident.
- Left out income: If your injuries prevent you from working, you may be able to recover the pay you didn’t receive while you were hospitalized or absent from the workplace for healing.
- Goods Damage: If your personal property, such as a watch or phone, was harmed in the collision, you might become eligible for a payment for the expenditures of taking care of it.
- Future Healthcare Charges: You might be eligible for compensation for future medical expenses if your injuries necessitate continuous medical attention or treatments.
How to calculate average slip and fall settlement in California
Occupational injuries caused by slips and falls cost between $250,000 and $300,000 per year as an average. When determining the average slip and fall accident settlement in California, several essential parameters must be considered. The scope of the property owner’s obligation, the sum of the medical bills paid, their effect on the injured person’s daily routine, and the severity of the injuries caused typically shape the settlement amount. There’s no single slip and fall approach that relates to all these situations as every case is different from one another
The ways our slip and fall attorney help you grasp what is personal injury protection and gather personal injury claim California
We at our law firm are dedicated to assisting you in comprehending the nuances of personal injury protection and assisting you in assembling evidence for a personal injury claim in California. Our highly experienced slip and fall accident attorney will go over in detail what injury protection involves so that you become fully aware of your rights as a victim and the possibilities that help you beat such a traumatic phase. To create a compelling argument on your behalf, we will painstakingly compile all required data, including medical records, witness statements, and accident reports.
Legal professionals can fight for your rights and assist you in obtaining the money required for your rehabilitation, from comprehending the nuances of personal injury protection to submitting a slip and fall injury claim for non-economic damages. To arrange a consultation with one of our skilled slip and fall accident lawyers and take the first step toward obtaining your just compensation, contact us right away. Do not be hesitant to get in touch with us here workers’ Comp lawyer California at San Gabriel Valley Attorneys or give us a call at (626) 602-9483.